Kitchen Manager/Sous Chef for Busy Breakfast/Lunch Eatery
Waltham, MA 02492
Are you looking for a career opportunity that provides a unique culinary opportunity? Are you that kitchen manager/sous chef who has a passion for great food, to coach and mentor a team? This could be that opportunity you have always looked for.
We are currently hiring an experienced and ambitious Kitchen Manager/Sous Chef. This restaurant company that seeks a passionate kitchen manager/sous chef, who must demonstrate an ability to work with poise and candor in a professional environment. The company is growing and will be opening its next location in the next 90 days so there is room for growth. A culinary degree is preferred but not required.
Restaurant Executive Chef Functions
- Maintaining consistency and deliciousness of all menu items.
- Directing all teams in preparation for daily service and executing timely and accurate service of all food items.
- Development of new items and recipes
- Ensuring labor and food costs goal are met.
- Monitoring kitchen safety and cleanliness.
- Supervising weekly inventory count.
- Ensuring staff is upholding leadership behaviors, core values and adhering to strategic and operational priorities.
- Sharing inspiration and ideas with staff.
- Maintaining open and clear communication with the staff and partners.
Restaurant Executive Chef Qualifications
- Full understanding of culinary techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Excellent knife skills
- Good organization skills
-must have valid drivers license
-punctuality is a must as qualified candidates will report to work at 5: 30am
- Ability to coach, manage and direct your team