Kitchen Manager for Fast-Casual Concept
Dublin, OH 43017
Kitchen Manager Requirements:
- Upbeat, positive, and a go-getter with a passion for service and hospitality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulously clean and detail-oriented
- Experience managing in the kitchen as well as the front of the house
- Fast-casual or full-service restaurant management experience of 3+ years
Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- Unlimited growth opportunity
- Great culture and team
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 100% meal privileges
- Gym membership and company perks
- Base salary in the $40K range but bonus potential up to $25K
- And, much more!
- Angela Scopelianos joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2017 with passion and love for the hospitality industry.
- Angela has a lifetime of management and operations experience gained through her family-owned, classic Italian restaurants in Kansas City.
- Her culinary passion led to the pursuit of a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University’s Hotel and Management School in Ithaca, New York, followed by a culinary degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- Angela’s career began with over seven years of tenure at Hillstone Restaurant Group, holding various management roles including Multi-Unit Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Service Manager for numerous locations.
- Angela is devoted to her husband of five years and raising their two young children. In her spare time, she can be found immersed in various Mediterranean family traditions and events and exploring the southwest from their home base in Chandler, Arizona.