Kitchen Manager for Neighborhood Gem of a Restaurant - Sundays Off
Washington, DC 20005 US
Our small, intimate establishment is seeking a Kitchen Manager to work closely with the owner. You will be in a family environment that is highly supportive. The kitchen is fully staffed with seasoned employees - we need someone who can establish trust and will take care of them. Fantastic work-life balance. Look forward to getting to know you.
Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- This is a bonus-eligible position.
- Superb work-life balance. You will be working about 45-47 hours a week and have Sundays off
- Paid Time off for you to enjoy
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage are provided for the employee.
Kitchen Manager Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of culinary leadership experience in a full-service establishment
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Ability to connect with the team and provide them with an environment to thrive
- Ability to deliver food and labor cost to expectations
- Working knowledge of Spanish
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Paddy Sirisena joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2020. Until then, he had spent his professional career as an operations executive with nationally established brands such as Applebee's and TGI Friday's in both New England and in the Washington, DC market. He always loved the staffing aspect and now gets to do it a 100% of the time — there's simply nothing more gratifying than getting to help someone land their dream role.
Paddy is an avid cricket and rugby fan. He and his family make their home in Northern Virginia's horse country. In his spare time, Paddy is the "chauffeur in chief" for his kids' travel basketball and gymnastics programs.