Kitchen Manager for Upscale Concept
Charleston, SC 29407
Are you a high-performing Sous Chef who is a talented cook and ready to take the next step in your career to run your own kitchen? Our company is seeking an experienced and energetic Sous Chef, to be hired as an Executive Chef, to continue your career and leadership development.
APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO RUN YOUR OWN KITCHEN!
Restaurant Kitchen Manager needed for an upscale concept. This is a very hands-on position where you will be responsible for executing exceptional standards while directing, motivating, and leading your team to excellent results. Our company wants to incorporate your excellent ideas and present you with an opportunity to shape the future. You will be responsible for developing team members and managing.
Restaurant Kitchen Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years' Restaurant Kitchen Manager experience with no more than 3 Jobs in the Last 5 years
- Experience in a Scratch, Polished-Upscale kitchen
- Must be passionate about food and want to contribute to the creative process
- Exposure to an understanding of P&L, cost control strategies, menu costing, and labor cost management
- Must be fanatical about cleanliness and food safety
- Must be highly organized and communicate well up and down the chain of command
Restaurant Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- A highly-competitive salary
- Achievable monthly bonus potential
- Salary of $45K-$55K, DOE
Senior Recruiter & Coach
- Vince joined Goodwin in May 2018. He loves the industry and is very happy for people’s successes. He thinks it is an awesome feeling to tell someone that they got the job.
- He grew up in Philadelphia and relocated to Atlanta with his wife and children in 2012. Restaurants are not part of his family history, but hard work, perseverance, and managing relationships is.
- He attended Temple University for business management, but his true training occurred in the real world, on the job.
- He was most recently a Director of Operations for an eight-location restaurant group here in Atlanta, but the bulk of his experience came with his 14 years of owning six restaurants in the Philadelphia market, as well as five years as a managing partner with Bloomin’ Brands, Bonefish Grill division.
- Family is very important to Vince and most of his free time revolves around his children’s activities. His younger daughter plays volleyball and is convinced that she is going to be a social media influencer. His eldest daughter is in high school, loves softball, and was diagnosed with Type One Diabetes. This has forever changed Vince’s life, and he has become very active with the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.) His daughter loves everything related to biology, so he believes she will go on to help cure T1D.