Kitchen Manager: Casual Restaurant
Ranson, WV 25438
Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit and enhancing the guest experience
- Promote a teaching and learning environment
- P&L, food cost, and inventory management
- Ability to partner and build relationships with management, colleagues, and vendors while demonstrating leadership and integrity and promoting team success
- Ability to motivate others to accomplish goals
- Knowledge of food specs and execution
Kitchen Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years minimum of progressive experience as a Kitchen Manager
- Proven leadership skills, strong communication, and ability to follow through
- Background in corporate dining preferred
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.