Plymouth, MI 48170
Landscaping Supervisor Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of Landscaping Supervisor experience
- Ability to manage large jobs - start to finish (estimate, job-set, install)
- Skilled at managing and motivating crews
- Extensive knowledge of planting and hardscaping
- Clean driving record, valid chauffeur's license, and personal transportation
- Great with people - both customers and employees
- $30-35/hour - approximately 50-hour work week
- 8-month season - closed winter months (no snow removal)
- Negotiable insurance stipend
- Sales commission possible
I’ve always loved helping to shape careers as a leader in the restaurant industry. I’m thrilled to be able to do the same without the rigors of day-to-day restaurant operations.
- Jeff Wilk’s career with Goodwin Recruiting began in January of 2016.
- Jeff grew up on a large family farm in central Michigan. He fell in love with the restaurant industry while working at a restaurant in high school.
- Jeff is a graduate of Michigan State University’s School of Hospitality Management.
- Jeff worked 21 years for Bloomin’ Brands – 15 years of them as Managing Partner for Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
- Jeff has a love of the outdoors – camping, sports, hanging out by the pool, and working in the garden.