Wichita, KS 67214
Lead Accountant Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Must have working knowledge and experience with Restaurant 365
- Ability to lead an accounting department in a corporate office setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to oversee multiple locations in all aspects of Accounting
- Experience with accounts payable, cash forecasting, CC processing, etc.
Lead Accountant Benefits:
- Enormous growth potential
- Great company culture and brand
- Ability to have flexibility and creative freedom
- Paid Vacation
- Angela Scopelianos joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2017 with passion and love for the hospitality industry.
- Angela has a lifetime of management and operations experience gained through her family-owned, classic Italian restaurants in Kansas City.
- Her culinary passion led to the pursuit of a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University’s Hotel and Management School in Ithaca, New York, followed by a culinary degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- Angela’s career began with over seven years of tenure at Hillstone Restaurant Group, holding various management roles including Multi-Unit Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Service Manager for numerous locations.
- Angela is devoted to her husband of five years and raising their two young children. In her spare time, she can be found immersed in various Mediterranean family traditions and events and exploring the southwest from their home base in Chandler, Arizona.