Line Cooks for Beautiful Resort
Sanbornton, NH 03269
Beautiful resort seeks qualified line cooks with a great work ethic and a desire to be the best. Qualified cooks should have reliable transportation with a passion for cooking, creating, and innovating to create positive, memorable experiences for guests.
Restaurant Line Cook Responsibilities
- Experience in heavy, high-volume setup
- Active on foot, in a fast-paced environment, acting as a supporting role
- Ensure strict adherence to recipes
- Set Up Station with proper Mise En Place
Restaurant Line Cook Qualifications
- 2-5 years in high-volume, scratch kitchen, a la carte full-service
- Ability to work quickly and produce orders
- Northern Italian background considered a plus
- Excellent and efficient knife skills
Line Cook Benefits
- Great company culture
- Growth Potential with one of the premier restaurants in Westchester
- Health Insurance/Vacation/401k
- Year-Round Position
- Guaranteed 40-Hour work week year round with overtime during the summer season
Salary Range: $13.00/hour-$17/hour
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I joined Goodwin Recruiting because the culture is second to none and the company core values align with mine. Although I loved every minute of my time in hospitality, here at Goodwin, I have the opportunity to change candidates’ lives in a very profound way. There is no greater feeling than placing a candidate in that perfect position that will afford them professional development and happiness.
- Mitch Marron joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017, having previously been placed twice by Goodwin Recruiting.
- Mitch has over 25 years of experience as a COO, General Manager, and Executive Chef, predominantly for luxury country clubs within the private club industry. He also has extensive experience in opening restaurants for independent hotels such as Saybrook Point Inn and Spa, independent hotel companies such as Edgewater Management, and major brands such as Hilton and ClubCorp.
- Mitch obtained his B.S. in Hospitality Management from Florida International University.
- In his free time, Mitch is an avid golfer, who loves travel, wine, his wife, Carrie, and 25-year old twins, Brett and Alexis.