Lodging General Manager
Larue, TX 75770
Lodging General Manager Requirements:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Property Manager over at least 30 units and/or Vacation Rental Management and/or Innkeeper or Lodge Manager
- Managing a team of maintenance and housekeeping of at least 6 employees
- Responsible for controlling on-site costs while corporate takes care of marketing and bookings
- Maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the property
Lodging General Manager Benefits:
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a type of lodging that takes advantage of current recreational and housing trends
- Salary of $40,000 to $50,000, depending on experience, and how many units we open in the first phase
- Bonus that can grow from 15% the first year to 50% after 4 years, depending on business profitability
- Stock equity over time
- Health, dental, and vacation
- A great working atmosphere!
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. His family are horse people and chose a path that lead to hospitality.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares with both candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that they prepare themselves. They go on extensive hikes every day and enjoy traveling.