Lodging Revenue Manager
Asheville, NC 28803
Currently searching for a Lodging Revenue Manager for my client in the Ashville area:
The Lodging Revenue Manager assists the Director of Lodging Revenue Management with leading the revenue management team in the collaborative development and implementation of strategies that optimize revenue, profit, and market share for Lodging. The Revenue Manager is responsible for assisting with preparing highly accurate occupancy and revenue forecasts, developing and executing strategic pricing and yield management initiatives, managing critical databases, and creating/managing key reports and analyses. The incumbent will also provide general support and assistance to the department, leadership, and company.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality Management, Finance, or Management Information Systems is required.
- Two to three (2-3) years of previous hotel revenue management experience is required.
- Strong understanding of the marketing planning cycle and microeconomic environment.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills, particularly with financial statements and marketing data.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel; must be proficient managing large amounts of data; understanding of SQL is preferred.
- Previous experience with IDeaS revenue management and Sabre CRS software required. PAR Springer-Miller property management system and Delphi group management systems are preferred.
- Candidates who have CRME designation are preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written. Writes clearly and informatively, presents numerical data effectively. Ability to present information to a wide variety of audiences, both verbal and written. Listens and gets clarification in order to respond to questions.
- Problem-solving skills in order to identify and resolve problems; develops alternative solutions, works well in group problem solving, and uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
Previous leadership experience in multi-disciplinary, team-based settings
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!