Looking for a Rock Star Restaurant Manager
Chicago, IL 60605
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Staffing and Performance Management
- Effective communication skills
- Mentoring and Development
- 1-2 years of full-service Manager experience
- Ability to lead by example with strong attention to detailed guest service
- Ability to thrive in a chef-driven environment
- Skilled in leading and developing one's hourly team
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Bob Otey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May of 2017.
- Bob grew up in the hospitality business literally starting at 14 years old. His operations career spanned 37 years.
- He has been blessed to work for some of the best brands in the industry including Jimmy John’s and Outback Steakhouse.
- Bob has experience in corporate environments, franchise, family business, and ownership in all areas. This background makes it very easy for him to relate to any client’s and or candidate’s needs. Bob is married to a beautiful wife, has two daughters, and two grandkids. He also has two very spoiled dogs!
- Bob comes from a family of veterans, and he and his family are very active in veteran groups.
- He lives currently in Indianapolis, IN but has lived and traveled throughout the country and the world.