Looking for a talented Sous Chef
Washington, DC 20005 US
We are looking for an exceptional Sous Chef to join our team. Great starting salary and a full suite of benefits.
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Ensure every plate is picture-perfect for the guest.
- Maintain a pristine kitchen that exceeds all Health Department regulations.
- Deliver exceptional prime cost controls.
- Staff the kitchen with a team of true believers
Sous Chef Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in a similar role in a casual or polished casual restaurant.
- High volume experience and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to communicate in Spanish is highly preferred.
- Previous experience working in DC establishments is very desirable.
Sous Chef Benefits:
- Two weeks of PTO are available right out of training.
- Health, dental and vision insurance are subsidized by the employer.
- A growing group with major expansion plans so you can grow your career.
- Exceptional salary up to $66K for candidates who check off all the boxes.
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Paddy Sirisena joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2020. Until then, he had spent his professional career as an operations executive with nationally established brands such as Applebee's and TGI Friday's in both New England and in the Washington, DC market. He always loved the staffing aspect and now gets to do it a 100% of the time — there's simply nothing more gratifying than getting to help someone land their dream role.
Paddy is an avid cricket and rugby fan. He and his family make their home in Northern Virginia's horse country. In his spare time, Paddy is the "chauffeur in chief" for his kids' travel basketball and gymnastics programs.