Savannah, GA 31411
Great opportunity to join an expanding restaurant group in the Savannah area. We are seeking someone with a passion for food, beverage, and excellent service. Must be able to lead and develop a team and work in an intense environment with multiple moving parts. This is a daytime position for lunch at our upscale restaurant.
Lunch Chef Responsibilities:
- Manage daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit, and enhancing the guest experience
- Promote a teaching and learning environment
- P&L, food cost, and inventory management
- Ability to partner and build relationships with management, colleagues, and vendors while demonstrating leadership and integrity and promoting team success
- Ability to motivate others to accomplish goals
- Knowledge of food specs and execution
Lunch Chef Requirements:
- 2-3 years minimum of progressive experience as an Executive Chef or high-level Sous Chef
- Proven leadership skills, strong communication, and the ability to follow through
- High-volume experience
This position offers a great quality of life with a 5-day work week, Tuesday - Saturday 7 AM to 5 PM.
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!