Martinsville, VA 24112
Our beautiful Health and Rehab facility is searching for an MDS Coordinator to be a member of our interdisciplinary team and develop, review, and/or revise each resident s care plan.
MDS Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Timely completion of MDS Assessments and facility tracking tools according to federal and state regulations
- Ability to create, maintain, and update resident specific care plans with each MDS completion
- Ability to accurately code the MDS based on information obtained from the resident interview, medical record review; family input, and staff interviews
MDS Coordinator Qualifications:
- Knowledge of State & Federal RAI regulations and the ability to comprehend the MDS process
- Ability to update care plans based on information gathered from the MDS
- Knowledgeable about reimbursement rules and procedures
- Licensed RN in VA
MDS Coordinator Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
Recruiter Managing this Job
I love knowing that I can change someone's life by helping them find their dream job.
- Heidi Kreikemeier joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2020.
- Heidi's Dad is a paraplegic, which is why she initially chose to go into Physical Therapy. She graduated from PT school in 1990.
- In her former position as a Regional Manager, one of her duties was recruiting. Heidi loved it so much that she decided to do it full time.
- Heidi loves football! She is also an animal lover — she rescues dogs and has 2 pet turtles and a pet parrot.