Solon, OH 44139
Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Direct responsibility for guiding the maintenance department
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, and machine troubleshooting
- Diagnose problems, repairs, and be able to make adjustments and seize opportunities for growth
- Ensure all company policies and safety policies are being adhered
- Work closely with Human Resources to train all maintenance new hires
- Develop cost-saving programs and participate in all budget preparation programs
- Coordinate third party involvement or products
- Look for ways to grow and improve the maintenance system
- Create schedules for the maintenance department
- Ensure all machines are operating safely and efficiently
Maintenance Supervisor Qualifications:
- Must have Associate's or Technical Degree in an equivalent field, or worked in a maintenance field with 5+ years' experience food/bakery preferred
- Excellence in communication verbal and nonverbal
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Management or equivalent leadership experience is preferred but not required
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Base salary of $55K - $65K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.