Eaton Rapids, MI 48827
We are searching for a Maintenance Technician for a well-established, growing company! The ideal candidate for the Maintenance Technician will be responsible for repairing and maintaining all equipment associated with the production of die cast machines and presses.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform a systematic and logical approach to problems
- Have a good working knowledge of hydraulic, electrical, and pneumatic theory
- Ability to read and understand various prints, schematics, and drawings
- Have a working knowledge of Allen-Bradley PLC's (5, SLC500, 5000), Motoman, and ABB Robots
- Have a working knowledge of rigging and the use of heavy lifting equipment
- Ability to perform general fabrication and welding
- Perform weekly, monthly, and yearly PM's
- If required, be able to enroll and complete the required apprenticeship program
- Have a completed formal maintenance apprenticeship program
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working with low and high-pressure hydraulic systems, pneumatic, and 480 volt electrical systems
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working with Allen-Bradley PLC's, and Motoman/ABB robots
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with rigging and the use of heavy lifting equipment
- Must be will to work off shifts, weekends, and required overtime
- Base salary of $40K - $65K, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.