Eaton Rapids, MI 48827
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform a systematic and logical approach to problems
- Have a good, working knowledge of hydraulic, electrical, and pneumatic theory
- Ability to read and understand various prints, schematics, and drawings
- Have a working knowledge of Allen-Bradley PLC's (5, SLC500, 5000), Motoman, and ABB Robots
- Have a working knowledge of rigging and the use of heavy lifting equipment
- Ability to perform general fabrication and welding
- Perform weekly, monthly, and yearly PM's
- If required, be able to enroll and complete the required apprenticeship program
- Have a completed formal maintenance apprenticeship program
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working with low and high-pressure hydraulic systems, pneumatic, and 480 volt electrical systems
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working with Allen-Bradley PLC's, and Motoman/ABB robots
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with rigging and the use of heavy lifting equipment
- Must be willing to work off shifts, weekends, and required overtime
- Base salary of $40K - $62K, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
Recruiter Managing this Job
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.