- Minimum of a year plus salaried management, preferably in Casual Dining or Fine Dining.
- Building a Team of Talented individuals by hiring and developing the right people.
- Proven leadership and communication skills.
- Drives Sales by consistent high-quality food and service standards, as well as operational compliance.
- Drives revenue through sales growth and is able to control costs and drive profitability.
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills, Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required
- Computer literate and detail orientated is a must.
- Must have basic mathematical skills and be able to create and understand financial reports.
- Fantastic Quality of Life as there is a lot of down time.
- Competitive salary of 48K to 52k based on abilities and culinary skills.
- Generous Health Insurance Plan
- 401k after one year
- Many other perks based on being a manager at this property.