Manager of Case Management: Hospital (RN)
San Jose, CA 95124
The ideal MANAGER OF CASE MANAGEMENT will have a current CA RN license, 5+ years' healthcare experience with 2+ years of supervisory experience, and experience in case management.
Relocation candidates welcome!
MANAGER OF CASE MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maximize Resources Through Program Planning & Management
- Consistently Evaluate Care, Staffing, and Competency for Proper Planning
- Collaborate with Staff and Executive Team in Strategy and Program Development
- Assist Director of Case Management
- Current CA RN License
- 5+ Years' Healthcare Experience, Demonstrated Supervisory Experience
- 2+ Years' Case Management Experience
- Excellent Communication & Collaboration Experience
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Case by Case Relocation
- Career Growth Opportunities
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.