Manager of Pharmacy Operations: Hospital
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The ideal Pharmacy Operations Manager will have 5+ years' HOSPITAL experience, appropriate certifications, and the desire to be an immediate key member of the team.
Pharmacy Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the Director of Pharmacy in Motivating Staff & Creating a Great Environment
- Implement & Enforce Policies & Procedures
- Develop Training & Education Methods for Staff
- 5+ Years' Hospital Pharmacy Experience
- Completion of Hospital Pharmacy Specialty Residency/Fellowship
- Demonstrated Hospital Pharmacy
- Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Excellent Benefits
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.