Manager: Full Service Restaurant
Restaurant Manager Expectations:
- Leadership presence and involvement in shift management.
- Models hospitality and delivers service excellence.
- Develops staff.
- Consistent execution of all systems, standards and processes.
- Exposure to sales volumes of $5 million per year.
- Exceptionally service-oriented and understands hospitality time.
- 2-3 years manager level leadership in quality scratch restaurants.
- Established longevity & career progression.
- Professional image & demeanor.
- Competitive Salary of $60, 000 to $68, 000
- Bonus Potential
- Healthcare Program
- Paid Vacation Time