Post Date: 05/13/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-24173
Industry: Hotel & Restaurant
We are a growing restaurant group seeking a strong restaurant manager who will lead a team and deliver results. The location is in Pleasant Hill. We are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and have a great fan base. Preferred candidates will come from a high volume restaurant with corporate systems and show a progressive track record of growth as well as a strong work ethic. We are continuing to expand and grow our business and offer many benefits that add to quality of life. We care about our managers and they recognize that every day. Do you have a " must-do" spirit with an attention to detail? We are a scratch kitchen with a diverse menu and need someone who understands the value of consistency. We look forward to reviewing all submitted resumes and will contact those who best fit our needs.
Restaurant Manager Expectations:
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Leadership presence and involvement in shift management.
- Models hospitality and delivers service excellence.
- Develops staff.
- Consistent execution of all systems, standards and processes.
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Exposure to sales volumes of $5 million per year.
- Exceptionally service-oriented and understands hospitality time.
- 2-3 years manager level leadership in high volume, quality, scratch restaurants.
- Established longevity & career progression.
- Professional image & demeanor.
- Competitive Salary of $60, 000 to $68, 000
- Bonus Potential
- Healthcare Program
- Paid Vacation Time