Managing Director - Automotive Service Industry
Fayetteville, NC 28301
We are seeking a Managing Director to lead the charge for our start-up franchise in the Automotive Service Industry similar to a quick lube. You will be responsible for executing the overall strategy of opening, staffing, and successful operation of 6 new stores, with strict adherence to corporate directives, in eastern North Carolina.
We will consider all types of backgrounds from Restaurant Director of Operations to multi-unit retail operation managers and automotive service industry directors.
Managing Director Responsibilities:
- New store openings
- Hire and develop a staff of managers and technicians to ensure that all goals including sales volume, productivity, quality, service, and brand image are achieved
- Drive sales and manage costs to achieve individual store financial goals
- Maintain KPI and P&L metrics for each location, developing effective action plans based on individual unit performance
- Explore and implement new opportunities to increase efficiencies and enhance processes across the business.
Managing Director Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, business administration, or related fields
- 5+ years of relevant experience in management or related leadership role
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Willing to travel (approximately 85% of the time)
- Proficient in group training, presentations, and public speaking
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge of the target market a plus but not required
We offer a strong compensation package to include a strong base and benefits package along with the opportunity to join a startup business under a strong financial company.
Base Salary of $85,000 to $90,000, plus a strong benefits package and incentives.
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!