Managing Partner/General Manager for High-Volume, Fast-Casual Concept
Harper Woods, MI 48225
The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of the restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer, and other duties as required or assigned.
A qualified applicant must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid driver's license, and have reliable means of transportation. The applicant must be a team player with a strong commitment to excellent customer service, be well-groomed, have good communication skills and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills, exceptional team-building capability, basic business math and accounting skills, with strong analytical/decision-making skills, and basic personal computer literacy. 2-4 years of supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment is preferred.
Restaurant General Manager Experience:
- Restaurant General Management: 2 years
- A solid history of results
- Great Tenure
Restaurant General Manager License Requirments:
- Driver's License
- Food Manager Certification
Restaurant General Manager Required Work Authorization:
- United States
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
- Steve joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
- Steve has worked in the hospitality business since he was 14. He got his start working for his father who owned a Holiday Inn.
- Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit franchise ownership. Concepts he has owned include: Little Caesars -19 units, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Buffalo's Café, plus he created his own concept!
- He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
- Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, and helping feed and clothe the homeless.