Manufacturing Engineering Project Manager
Brookfield, WI 53045
Our client is seeking a strong Project Manager/Lead Manufacturing Engineer who understands machining and special processes used the manufacturing complex machined components. They are a family-owned company with a deep history and serves military, oil and gas, and industrial applications industries.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Full project life cycle management and coordinating all communication and reporting of project statuses to executive leaders, plant management, suppliers, and customers.
- Be the project lead and work with other functional areas on drawings, project specs, supplier resources ordering, and scheduling,
- Providing estimates and project quotes based on gathered customer requirements.
- Conference participation and customer site visits to help close sales
- Financial oversight of the projects to monitor project costs, address variances and prevent overruns, and reporting to leadership.
Project Manager Job Qualifications:
- BS in engineering or related field a plus
- 10+ years of experience in an equivalent role within a manufacturing machine shop environment
- Solid understanding of special processes machining, CADCAM knowledge, blueprint reading, GD&T
- Strong project management and communication skills
Project Manager Benefits:
- Strong Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, HSA, LT/ST
- 401k/Bonus Pool potential
- PTO Vacation
Recruiter Managing this Job
The thing I like about recruiting is helping people get where they want to be.
- Ken Rosado joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2020.
- Ken grew up in Chicago and traveled all over the Americas, Far East, and Europe, with a dip into Russia. Most of his family is divided into Law Enforcement or Healthcare, but they do have one absolutely brilliant chef in the family.
- Ken has been recruiting in the STEM, Manufacturing, Finance, and Healthcare industries for 15+ years.
- Ken loves riding his motorcycle — more than once, it's been referred to as his "mistress." For many years, he purchased, repaired, and solved (collecting more than a few) vintage toys, preparing Lionel, Tonka, Nylint, Structo, Schucco toys, and a large host of others. Ken has had ten Centenarians on both sides of his family, the oldest nearly making it to 107. This particular family member actually showed up to his 102 birthday on his Harley, with his 78-year-old daughter on the back.