Denver, CO 80202
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate all brand marketing activities, including advertising, PR, social media and brand development
- Create marketing programs for locations across the country
- Determine the right mix and messaging
- Oversee, motive and train the marketing department
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
Marketing Director Qualifications:
- Must have experience at a manager level in marketing with a restaurant company.
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail oriented
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered at all for this position, you MUST have Restaurant experience in relation to multi-concept and multi-state marketing. No B2B or Retail.
Senior Recruiter & Coach
- Stephanie Logan joined Goodwin in August of 2017 for the chance to combine her love of hospitality and of helping people find the next step in their career.
- After growing up in Malaysia and France, Stephanie moved to the US where she started her career in hospitality by accident but never looked back. Coming from a family of French hoteliers and having spent her childhood hearing the stories of what it was like growing up in the family hotel, it probably should not have been a surprise.
- Having spent 14 years in operations, Stephanie mainly worked for independents where she loved the challenge of making each guest’s day brighter through the team’s interaction with them. She understood that every experience had a strong impact on the business. The ability to make a difference is why recruiting became a passion, helping not only candidates who are looking for their dream job; but also, companies in finding the right leaders to add to their teams.
- The travel bug bit Stephanie very young and her travel bucket list is endless. She has a passion for discovering new places, cultures, and cuisines. Stephanie and her husband, Jonathon, are die-hard Astros fans and have not missed Opening Day in nearly 15 years. They currently live in Colorado where they spend as much time possible outdoors.