Mechanical Engineer - Relocation Position
Albany, NY 12202 US | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE
Calling all relocatable candidates!
We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer for a position in New Hampshire (relocation assistance provided).
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with a world-class organization. APPLY TODAY!
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provides review and technical oversight of projects designed
- Partners with Project Managers on design and renovation projects
- Manages design reviews, field investigations, document/archive search, HVAC and plumbing system design and layout, equipment selection and specification, drafting, code review, writing HVAC control system sequences of operation, and construction administration services
- Commissions new construction and renovation projects in buildings, plants, and distribution systems
- Continuously improves design and construction guidelines
- Checks designs and installations for compliance, design and construction guidelines, energy performance guidelines, and relevant building codes
Mechanical Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in mechanical or architectural engineering technology
- 4+ years of supervised mechanical design and drafting
- 2+ years of mechanical drafting experience using AutoCAD
- Familiarity with all aspects of HVAC and plumbing design
- Load calculations and system sizing
- Selection and specification of mechanical equipment
- Field verification, codes and standards, and controls design
- Experience with energy-efficient HVAC system design and control strategies
Mechanical Engineer Benefits:
- Relocation assistance
- Hybrid model
- Generous benefits and PTO plan
- Amazing Culture
- Retirement contribution match of 9% above salary
Recruiter Managing this Job
Solving puzzles excites me, and finding the perfect candidate for the perfect role is the most satisfying puzzle there is.
- Amber Holloway joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2020.
- Amber enjoys listening to people and really learning each person's personality. With a Bachelor's in Psychology and a Master's in Human Resources Management, people are her specialty.
- Amber has worked in Human Resources for the last 9 years, with a focus in healthcare and senior living.
- Serving others has always been Amber's passion, and that includes her community. She has been a volunteer firefighter since 2013 and is not afraid of any challenge.
- Amber enjoys the outdoors and taking in the simplicity of life with her two-year-old son, Carter.