Mechanical Quality Assurance Supervisor
Grand Junction, CO 81501
Mechanical Quality Assurance Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing established inspection goals; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; resolving problems; inspection planning; execute to set milestones and scheduling
- Communicate job expectations and priorities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; coordinating and enforcing policies and procedures. Maintain staff by orienting and training employees and developing personal growth opportunities
- Develop and implement standardized metrics that guide actions and promote continuous improvement
- Assure team members have adequate resources, tools, and training to complete assigned tasks
- Work independently and in a cross-functional team environment
Mechanical Quality Assurance Supervisor Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or 10 years of experience in mechanical and/or general inspections
- 5+ years' experience with mechanical and general inspections
- Base salary of $55K - $70K, based on experience
- $5,000 Relocation Bonus
- Comprehensive Medical benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.