Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse (RN)
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
We are looking for Medical/Surgical Registered Nurses (RN). The facility has a solid reputation in the industry. Day and night-shift opportunities are available. A sign-on bonus may be available for well-qualified candidates.
Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Implement physicians orders and assist the physicians with examinations
- Administer medications as prescribed, regulate and monitor intravenous infusions and blood products, and obtain and monitor physiological manifestations of patients and intervene when necessary
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition
- Communicate effectively with collaborating physicians, nursing team, and specialists regarding patient-care
- Assess and evaluate patient needs for, and responses to, care rendered and apply sound nursing judgment in patient care management decisions
- Diligent on maintaining accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Medical/Surgical experience preferred
- Licensed in the state of Georgia
- BLS certification required upon hire
Nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day, you bet on people, not on strategies. - Lawrence Bossidy, Former COO of General Electric
- Jeremy Richey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Jeremy came to Goodwin with 20 years of Healthcare experience.
- He has a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Jeremy lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with his wife, four children, and their pit bull, Hank.