Mig Welder Fabricator
Spokane, WA 99212 US
Welder Fabricator career opportunity with growth potential at a stable manufacturing company.
Mig Welder Benefits:
- $19-$25 per hour
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision,
- Life insurance, and disability insurance
- 401K plan with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Bonus program
- Advancement opportunities
Mig Welder Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Ability to successfully weld utilizing MIG and Stick welding techniques
- Inspect incoming materials to blueprint specifications for use in fabricating parts
- Maintains welding and fabrication equipment in safe operating order, performing basic repairs on minor machine malfunctions and communicates to supervision machine issues or malfunctions
- Experience with operating small fabrication machines, band saws, drill presses, and other power tools.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Jackie Curtsinger joined Goodwin Recruiting in January of 2021. She has a passion for hiring and mentoring diverse talent. Jackie aims to create synergistic placements that allow candidates to grow and companies to achieve their highest goals.
Jackie started her career in the manufacturing sector as a production supervisor. Jackie has spent most of her career as a manager for a Fortune 100 company, working in supply chain logistics and eCommerce functions. During her time there, she worked with corporate leaders to overhaul the company's attendance policies and bonus structure. Jackie was also selected to give presentations for company-wide diversity and inclusion initiatives and women in leadership training.
During Jackie's downtime, she enjoys spending time with her husband, two sons, and her dog, hiking trails or kayaking. Her other hobbies include coding mobile apps, four-wheeling, and snowboarding.