Multi-Unit Executive Chef in Western NY
Pittsford, NY HASH(0x64ee9f8)
We are looking for a Multi-Unit Executive Chef with an annual sales volume of $4 million plus and no more than 2 jobs in 5 years. Farm to Table Scratch Kitchen. The ideal candidate will have a culinary degree, a passion for local food, and a demonstrated ability to teach, coach and develop subordinates. This is a popular, family-run local business with a loyal guest base. NO LATE HOURS!
Executive Chef Qualifications:
- Scratch Kitchen environment only. Looking to utilize/promote local!
- 1-3 years as Executive Chef with multiple locations or revenue streams
- Experience managing multiple direct reports
- Culinary Degree HIGHLY preferred
- Polished image and Personality
- Must be able to teach/mentor chefs/team members
- New store opening experience a major plus
Executive Chef Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance/401(k)
- Growth with potential new units being planned
- Attainable Bonus paid Quarterly
- No Late hours!