Municipal Designer-RELO TO DE/MD
Annapolis, MD 21401 US
RELOCATE TO TAX-FREE DELAWARE AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL BEACHES
Would you like to join a family-focused, full-service Engineering Firm? Our client is adding a Municipal Designer to their team and we would love to speak to you about this AMAZING opportunity! Please reach out immediately to schedule a time to discuss your experience and this role.
Contact Wendy Longstreet [email protected] #Goodwinrecruiting
Municipal Designer Responsibilities:
- Utilize design software, computer-aided drafting, and other applicable tools to plan, design, and permit municipal/public works projects such as water infrastructure (including but not limited to supply, treatment, distribution, and storage), sanitary sewer infrastructure (including but not limited to collection, conveyance, treatment, and disposal), roadway and streetscape improvements, and stormwater conveyance/management.
- Assist local municipalities with plan reviews, project planning, and associated coordination with regulatory agencies.
- Prepare funding applications, reports, studies, and grants related to municipal/public works projects.
- Perform construction administration duties for municipal/public works projects including but not limited to procurement and submittal, pay requisition, and construction change order reviews and recommendations as well as funding disbursement requests.
- Attend municipal meetings and public hearings as necessary.
- Coordinate permitting with local agencies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and necessary for the successful completion of municipal/public works projects
Municipal Designer Requirements:
- (4) year degree in civil engineering.
- Minimum (4) years of related experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and the demonstrated ability to market and work with municipalities and regulatory agencies
- Posses a professional engineering license in the State of Delaware or Maryland, and has the ability to obtain licensure within 12 months of employment.
Recruiter Managing this Job
"I get business, and I get the challenges that come with it. Having the right people in the right seat at the table is one of the most important keys to a successful business".
As a Senior partner, Wendy Longstreet is well-versed in a variety of industries at all levels of expertise. With her diverse background and her tenacity, she provides an unparalleled experience through the highest level of integrity. Wendy has spent her entire life connecting with people and connecting those people to other people who build their own congruent relationships. "Growing my business relationships and contributing to the change in people's lives, is very rewarding."
Wendy doesn't consider herself to be just a business partner-she looks at what she does daily and thinks she's more of a relationship builder with a vested interest in other people's success. Wendy's clients trust her to have their company's best interest at the forefront, and her candidates know she's diligent in only introducing them to the people that will be the best for their career growth.
Wendy's not just looking for clients and candidates, she's looking for people who want to work together with her to build a better future.