Raleigh, NC 27601
We are searching for a NEPA Planner for a well-established, growing company in Raleigh, NC! The ideal candidate for the NEPA Planner position will have experience with urban planning, civil engineering, and environmental experience.
NEPA Planner Responsibilities:
- Ability to prepare NEPA/SEPA documents
- Project Management and delivery with urban planning
- Responsible for technical writing reports
- Understand ESRI and ArcGIS software
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental science
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) preferred
- Minimum of 6+ years of relative experience
- Strong Microsoft software experience
- Base salary of $80K - $95K, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.