National Sales Manager
Washington, DC 20007 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE
Great, outgoing personalities wanted! We are a boutique hotel group searching for a National Sales Manager for our properties in New Mexico. This growing and dynamic organization is looking for a dedicated sales professional who excels in seeking, contacting, coordinating, and selling conventions and events at our beautiful hotels! We like out-of-box thinkers who understand luxury, understand maximizing the guest experience and understand the client' s needs! Send me your resume today
National Sales Manager Qualifications:
- Five years of experience in Associations and Corporate group sales for a luxury, boutique property
- Experience managing sales of over $6M
- Experience attending conventions, industry functions, and trade shows
- Strong understanding of 4-diamond / 4-star requirements and expectations
- Proven track record of respectful collaboration and communication with vendors, hotel operations, and food and beverage operations
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Strong understanding of current industry trends and forward-thinking to new offerings
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills with MS Word, Excel, Opera, Salesforce, and Delphi preferred
- Ability to work at a highly efficient rate remotely
National Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Seek and analyze new clients, accounts, and markets
- Maintain good relationships with current clients
- Strategize with sales and operations teams to maximize ADR and group spend
- Work with the Marketing department to provide representation at trade shows, conventions, and industry events
- Travel to different properties to meet with operations teams, clients, and vendors
National Sales Manager Benefits:
- Substantial salary with a bonus
- Excellent health benefits
- PTO / sick days
- Other great benefits!
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Pinnacle Billers Gold Member
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.