New Restaurant Opening Training Manager - Upscale Casual
Phoenix, AZ 85012
New Restaurant Opening Training Manager Requirements:
- Management and training experience in a multi-unit upscale casual brand.
- Expertise in training program development, implementation and execution, and new store opening procedures.
- Genuine passion for teaching what you know and developing dedicated teams to support brand growth and culture.
- Collaborative team player.
- Ability to play an integral role in planning and executing the evolution of corporate culture, core values, and commitment to customers and quality as pivotal drivers behind our success.
- A team-focused leader with the ability to balance business-minded leadership while instilling a people-centered culture.
- Ability to train managers to exceed financial goals.
- Salary Range is $60,000 to $70,000, plus bonus and benefits!
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. His family are horse people and chose a path that lead to hospitality.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares with both candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that they prepare themselves. They go on extensive hikes every day and enjoy traveling.