Nursing Home Administrator
Sullivan, MO 63080
Nursing Home Administrator Duties
- Supervises all clinical and administrative functions in the facility
- Development and implementation of a facility management system
- Administration, management, supervision, and coordination of all departments to ensure quality care
- Financial management of a healthcare facility
- Monitor and maintain the facility's compliance with all pertinent State and Federal regulations
- Oversight of the facility quality assurance process
- Ensure that individual rights and opportunity for choice exist for all residents
Nursing Home Administrator Requirements
- Must have current Illinois LNHA Certification
- 2 - 3 years' experience working as an LNHA in a long term care facility
- Experience in performance management and effective leadership
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must maintain confidentiality regarding resident and proprietary information
- Ability to relate professionally and work cooperatively with residents and staff at all levels
- Salary of $85,000 to $120,000
- Strong Bonus
- Sign-on Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
I love that I can use my 25 years of hospitality experience to still make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis.
- David Dworsky started with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2018. He was born in Cape Town, South Africa.
- David’s operations experience includes hotels in South Africa followed by five years in telecom which is what brought him to the United States. He then went back into hotel management with Omni in San Antonio. While with Omni, David was promoted to General Manager of their fine dining restaurant. He was then recruited to the #1 Zagat-Rated restaurant in Houston, Mark’s American Cuisine, as General Manager. Eventually, he moved on to Eddie V’s and was promoted to Managing Partner and opened the Kansas City location.
- David received a Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in Hotel Management from the Cape Town Hotel School and an associated degree in Hotel Management from Cape Technikon.
- David and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Aaron and Evan. They have two Australian herding dogs, Blue and Leroy.