Office Manager for Restaurant Group
Kirkland, WA 98034
Office Manager Responsibilities
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; overseeing office payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Ensure phone communications, the greeting of visitors, coordination of meetings, creating presentations, placing supply orders, etc. happen timely
- Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
- Above industry average salary compensation
- Workweek of Mon-Fri, standard business hours
- Above-average Health Insurance, Dental, Vision - low deductible