Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN)
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Operating Room Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- 2 years of operating room experience
- Current Georgia License
- BLS, ACLS, CNOR required (or obtained within 3 months of hire)
- PALS Preferred
- Responsible for decisions and actions within the scope of the nursing process as defined by the Nurse Practice Act of the State of Illinois.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, oral and written. Have computer, keyboarding, and Windows skills.
- Maintains confidentiality concerning the personal, financial, medical, or employment of patients, employees, and their families.
- Responsible for knowledge of and ability to provide perioperative nursing care.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude toward patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers.
- Must have regular attendance.
- Understands and follows established Hospital and Departmental policies and procedures, written and oral instructions. Recognizes critical and obvious changes in patient condition and reacts promptly. Maintains composure in stressful situations. Organizes and completes assigned work.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and an appreciation for the physical, social, and psychological needs of pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. Demonstrates the ability to deliver care to these patients.
- Active participation in departmental and hospital performance improvement program.
- Completes orientation program and on-going education in accordance with established policies and procedures. During orientation, performs duties as defined by Director/Coordinator, Clinician, and mentor.
- Performs other duties as determined by Coordinator or Director. Serves as a mentor to newly hired staff and ancillary staff.
- Competitive Salary
- Large sign-on bonus
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401k/403b Match
I enjoy learning every day about people and what it takes to make both sides of the recruiting equation work.
- Heidi Macomber joined Goodwin Recruiting as an independent business partner in February 2019. She previously owned a small boutique healthcare staffing and recruiting agency.
- Heidi grew up in Upstate New York, in the Finger Lakes region, and now travels the country with her husband. They are full-time, working RV-ers, and Heidi cannot think of anything better than the freedom to discover new places, meet new people, and make new memories.
- Heidi earned an MBA in Human Resource Management from Excelsior College and a BS degree in Business, Management, and Economics with a concentration in Information Systems from SUNY Empire State College. She is SHRM-CP certified and was part of the inaugural recruiting certification class of Recruiter.com. Heidi is continuously seeking out new information, new ideas, and better understanding on any HR topics, privacy and security as it relates to the medical community and PHI, systems learning with statistical programming, and AI in the field of staffing and recruitment.
- Heidi has a long background in the dialysis field and has had the opportunity to work with DaVita in NY, HI, AZ, CA, and WA state. She has helped open denovo dialysis clinics (including one in Lahaina, HI), worked with the Southwest Kidney Institute in AZ, assisted with the transition of acquired clinics, helped setup and train new Crown Web users, and worked in the Corporate Credit Department (Revenue Cycle Management) in WA State. She has worked in Assisted Living and has a background in Chronic Care Medicaid (she co-authored a book on the topic that was published in 2000). She previously worked for Bersin by Deloitte, a worldwide Human Resource Research and Consulting company.
- Heidi's free time is spent renovating a 28' RV with her husband while also exploring and learning about Southern California.