Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN)
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Operating Room Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- 2 years of operating room experience
- Current Georgia License
- BLS, ACLS, CNOR required (or obtained within 3 months of hire)
- PALS Preferred
- Responsible for decisions and actions within the scope of the nursing process as defined by the Nurse Practice Act of the State of Illinois.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, oral and written. Have computer, keyboarding, and Windows skills.
- Maintains confidentiality concerning the personal, financial, medical, or employment of patients, employees, and their families.
- Responsible for knowledge of and ability to provide perioperative nursing care.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude toward patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers.
- Must have regular attendance.
- Understands and follows established Hospital and Departmental policies and procedures, written and oral instructions. Recognizes critical and obvious changes in patient condition and reacts promptly. Maintains composure in stressful situations. Organizes and completes assigned work.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and an appreciation for the physical, social, and psychological needs of pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. Demonstrates the ability to deliver care to these patients.
- Active participation in departmental and hospital performance improvement program.
- Completes orientation program and on-going education in accordance with established policies and procedures. During orientation, performs duties as defined by Director/Coordinator, Clinician, and mentor.
- Performs other duties as determined by Coordinator or Director. Serves as a mentor to newly hired staff and ancillary staff.
- Competitive Salary
- Large sign-on bonus
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401k/403b Match
Nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day, you bet on people, not on strategies. - Lawrence Bossidy, Former COO of General Electric
- Jeremy Richey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Jeremy came to Goodwin with 20 years of Healthcare experience.
- He has a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Jeremy lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with his wife, four children, and their pit bull, Hank.