Patient Access Director
Anchorage, AK 99508
An established hospital in Anchorage is seeking a Patient Access Director to join their team and make an immediate impact by enhancing overall hospital operations.
The ideal Patient Access Director will have 5 or more years of healthcare management, and a desire to promote the facility through superior communication and execution.
Relocation Candidates Encouraged!
Patient Access Director Responsibilities:
- Oversee Patient Access Functions to Ensure Excellence in Delivery
- Review Facility Performance and Implement Programs for Improvement
- Collaborate with Staff, Leadership, & Stakeholders on Best Practices
- Develop Patient Access Goals, Budget, & Metrics
Patient Access Director Requirements:
- 5+ Years of Healthcare Management - 3 in Similar Role as Patient Access Director
- Demonstrated Technical Experience & Excellence in Patient Access Programming
- Elite Communication and Team Collaboration Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Healthcare Management
Patient Access Director Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Excellent Growth Potential
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.