Patient Access Manager, Hospital: Great Career Move!
San Jose, CA 95124
The ideal PATIENT ACCESS MANAGER will have 3+ Years of Patient Access experience at a 250+ bed hospital and a collaborative approach that will allow them to succeed in this unique role.
RELOCATION IS AVAILABLE - DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS EXCELLENT GROWTH OPPORTUNITY WITHIN A LARGE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM!
PATIENT ACCESS MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to Patient Acess Director, Develop & Implement Policies that Improve Department and Facility Performance
- Oversee Patient Registration Function
- Collaborate with Key Hospital & System Stakeholders to Improvement Projects
- Interview, Hire, Train, & Mentor Patient Access Staff
- 3+ Years of Patient Access Experience (Large Acute Care Hospital 250+ Beds)
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Demonstrated Success Implementing Patient Access Projects
- Collaborative & Customer-Focused Approach
- Competitive Salary
- System-Wide Growth Opportunities
- Excellent Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.