Patient Access Manager
Anchorage, AK 99508
An established hospital in Anchorage is seeking a Patient Access Manager to join their team and make an immediate impact by working in tandem with the Director to implement Patient Access Programming.
The ideal Patient Access Manager will 3+ Years of Healthcare Management, strong billing, insurance, and collections understanding with a record of positive communication and collaboration!
Relocation Candidates Encouraged!
Patient Access Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist Director to Ensure Excellence in Delivery for Patient Access Programming
- Provide Continuous Training to Relevant Staff
- Hire & Onboard Patient Access Staff
- Collaborate with Staff & Leadership on Improvement Programs
Patient Access Manager Requirements:
- 3+ Years of Healthcare Management Experience
- Demonstrated Project Management Experience - Healthcare Preferred
- Elite Communication and Team Collaboration Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Healthcare Management
Patient Access Manager Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Excellent Growth Potential
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.