Periodontist - Indianapolis, IN
Fishers, IN 46037
Key Job Responsibilities for Periodontist:
- Maintain proper patient treatment records
- Motivate patients to get the dentistry they need
- Assist with leading and supervising office team members
- Board eligible or board certified
- Experience preferred, but will consider new graduates
- Caring chairside manner
- Collaborate well with general dentists and other specialists
- Competitive Compensation
- Production Bonus
- Relocation Package
Nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day, you bet on people, not on strategies. - Lawrence Bossidy, Former COO of General Electric
- Jeremy Richey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Jeremy came to Goodwin with 20 years of Healthcare experience.
- He has a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Jeremy lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with his wife, four children, and their pit bull, Hank.