Personal Assistant - Restaurant Owner
Baltimore, MD 21224 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Join our nostalgic, well-recognized casual dining group where a strong, value-driven, and people-focused culture is key and where people are treated like family. This progressive Personal Assistant will hold many roles and responsibilities - if you are experienced and focused on providing excellent executive-level support - apply immediately.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handle and provide administrative support for executive' s business, board, and family
- Manage to keep up with personal finances, medical insurance, property insurance, online banking, and basic bank reconciliation/payments
- Scheduling appointments for executives and on occasion, family members. Personal errands.
Personal Assistant Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in related roles
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and effectively communicate information upward
- Above-average time management and ability to meet multiple deadlines, without losing focus
- Ability to work with autonomy, maintain trustworthy judgment to handle issues independently
- Ability to treat personal information with extreme confidentiality and discretion
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Products and basic bookkeeping software
Personal Assistant Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401k, Health insurance
- Healthy Life-Work Balance
- Reimbursement for travel/expenses
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
You were born with the ability to change someone’s life -- don’t ever waste it.
- Tony Pizzola joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2019.
- Tony is a native Washingtonian and is fortunate to this day to be surrounded by many family and friends. He fell in love with the hospitality industry as a teenager. His first job was washing dishes at Uncle Tony’s Bar and Grill. His family also holds the distinct honor of being the first franchisee of the legendary Pizzeria Uno’s Deep-Dish Pizza Restaurant in Georgetown, DC.
- Tony has had the good fortune of spending the last twenty-five years working in most of, if not all aspects of the hospitality industry (The Halal Guys, &Pizza, Chipotle, La Prima Food Group, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, and Lawsons Catering). Tony always finds time to give back and mentor kids & young adults, while coaching baseball and football.
- Tony is blessed with his lovely wife Kristin, three pretty cool kids, and their dog, Scarlet. His oldest son attends the University of Maryland and coaches baseball at the high school level. His second son, Matty, plays football for Ithaca College, and his daughter, Alex, plays Club Lacrosse for James Madison University. Tony’s weekends are full of family, friends, tailgating, and endless storytelling!