Solomons, MD 20688 US
Seeking a talented Physical Therapist for a gorgeous Waterfront CCRC in Maryland. This is an awesome opportunity to make your mark. New grads welcome as well as experienced PTs. Apply today!
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Provide initial evaluation of functional abilities and needs
- Plan and implement therapy and monitor progress
- Supervise PTAs
Physical Therapist Requirements:
- Graduate degree from an APTA accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Working knowledge of Optima HCS for through documentation and billing
- Love of seniors!
Physical Therapist Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary $90-128K
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible work schedule
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Member
Cindy Best believes in being a servant leader in everything she does. As a recruiter, she quotes Ken Blanchard: Servant-leadership is all about making the goals clear and then rolling your sleeves up and doing whatever it takes to help people win.
- Cindy joined Goodwin Recruiting in September 2020 after much success working in Senior Living.
- She has worked as a licensed nursing home administrator for Progressive Housing, served as Regional Director for Empowerment Options, was a Market Sales Manager in the Chairman's Club for Brookdale Senior Living, plus owned and operated her own non-medical home care company.
- Cindy graduated with honors from Bradley University in Peoria, IL.
- She also grew up in Peoria and treasures her midwestern family values.
- Cindy loves to hike in the boulder fields of Southern California, play the ukulele, and spoil her grandchildren.