Physician - Cardiothoracic Surgery - Fort Wayne, Indiana
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Currently seeking a BE/BC Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon with an interest in advanced heart failure surgery, including Heart Transplant, Ventricular Assist Device, and ECMO. The candidate would join a busy 6-member, hospital-employed surgeon practice who provides a full spectrum of vascular, thoracic, cardiac surgery, and advanced heart failure surgery. You will be joining a large, dynamic, multidisciplinary cardiology and cardiothoracic and vascular surgeon group. The Physicians group provides a full range of advanced invasive and non-invasive cardiology and surgical care. CMS accredited Heart Transplant Program, Joint Commission Certified destination LVAD program, and has an active ECMO program.
- Service Line Offerings Include: TAVR, Mitraclip, Watchman, CardoioMEMS, & others
- Surgery includes: VADs, Transplants
- Clinics: Advanced Heart Failure, Amputation Prevention, Aneurysm Care, AFib, Cardiac Device, Lipid Care, Pulmonary Hypertension, Structural Heart & Valve, Cardiac Oncology, and Vascular Medicine
- Advanced Imaging all within the cardiac service line: 3D Echo, Nuclear, Cardiac MRI, Cardiac CT
- Research opportunities available within our own research organization
- 4 Cath Labs (2 Hybrid Labs for structural heart procedures) & 2 EP labs
- Cerner EMR with Lumedx Cardiac PACS
- Ability to tailor your key responsibilities to your strengths
- Competitive Base Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Potential for fellowship stipend
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health, Retirement, & Vacation
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of $1.2M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Family activities: the award winning Children s Zoo and Science Central Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
- www.visitfortwayne.com, www.cityoffortwayne.org, www.fwchamber.org
Nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day, you bet on people, not on strategies. - Lawrence Bossidy, Former COO of General Electric
- Jeremy Richey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Jeremy came to Goodwin with 20 years of Healthcare experience.
- He has a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Jeremy lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with his wife, four children, and their pit bull, Hank.