Physician - Gastroenterologist - Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Currently seeking a BC/BE "general" Gastroenterologist to join a large multi-specialty Group with over 300 providers representing a large range of specialty physicians. Currently, there are 5 GIs practicing in the group.
ERCP expertise is optional!
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Salary plus incentive (based on WRVUs)
- Sign-On Bonus and/or commencement bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance, Health, Life, and Retirement
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- The second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+
- Named All-American City Award and a City of Livability
- The overall cost of living is 9 percent below the national average
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- The active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses and 300 lakes within 50 miles of Fort Wayne
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
Nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day, you bet on people, not on strategies. - Lawrence Bossidy, Former COO of General Electric
- Jeremy Richey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Jeremy came to Goodwin with 20 years of Healthcare experience.
- He has a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Jeremy lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with his wife, four children, and their pit bull, Hank.