Physician - General Surgeon - Bluffton, IN
Bluffton, IN 46714
Currently seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon to join a Medical Group of multispecialty physicians.
- General surgery procedures and scopes required
- Take over a full practice = busy immediately!
- 10 days of call coverage per month required plus extra paid call available
- Outpatient clinic conveniently located within the hospital
- Two full days of OR block time available
- *No Visa support
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Base Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive (WRVUs)
- Commencement and/or Signing Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, and Subscriptions
- Health and Retirement
Bluffton, located in northeastern Indiana, is a welcoming small town of 10,000 residents. It is just south of Fort Wayne, a short drive from Indianapolis and a few hours from Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit.
- Affordable cost of living: 21 percent below the national average
- Excellent educational opportunities: private/public schools in the area; multiple colleges/universities within 30 miles
- Recreation: arts, family entertainment, golf courses, state park, river greenway trail, and outdoor activities
Nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day, you bet on people, not on strategies. - Lawrence Bossidy, Former COO of General Electric
- Jeremy Richey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Jeremy came to Goodwin with 20 years of Healthcare experience.
- He has a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Jeremy lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with his wife, four children, and their pit bull, Hank.