Physician - Internal Medicine
Jefferson City, TN 37760
Fantastic opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician to join a leading family practice group in a beautiful southern US community.
We are seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join well-established Multi-Specialty Group in east Tennessee.
The group has 500 employees and a full ancillary department with state-of-the-art technology.
The clinical team is highly trained, with board-certified physicians and healthcare providers that are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of medical services. We provide an advanced level of healthcare from birth to geriatrics, whether it is a Family Medicine or Specialty Care.
Financial package may include some or all of the following:
- Income Guarantee (through the hospital) - year one - based on MGMA guidelines
- Commencement Bonus
- Residency Stipend
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Relocation Expenses
- Option for Partnership
I enjoy learning every day about people and what it takes to make both sides of the recruiting equation work.
- Heidi Macomber joined Goodwin Recruiting as an independent business partner in February 2019. She previously owned a small boutique healthcare staffing and recruiting agency.
- Heidi grew up in Upstate New York, in the Finger Lakes region, and now travels the country with her husband. They are full-time, working RV-ers, and Heidi cannot think of anything better than the freedom to discover new places, meet new people, and make new memories.
- Heidi earned an MBA in Human Resource Management from Excelsior College and a BS degree in Business, Management, and Economics with a concentration in Information Systems from SUNY Empire State College. She is SHRM-CP certified and was part of the inaugural recruiting certification class of Recruiter.com. Heidi is continuously seeking out new information, new ideas, and better understanding on any HR topics, privacy and security as it relates to the medical community and PHI, systems learning with statistical programming, and AI in the field of staffing and recruitment.
- Heidi has a long background in the dialysis field and has had the opportunity to work with DaVita in NY, HI, AZ, CA, and WA state. She has helped open denovo dialysis clinics (including one in Lahaina, HI), worked with the Southwest Kidney Institute in AZ, assisted with the transition of acquired clinics, helped setup and train new Crown Web users, and worked in the Corporate Credit Department (Revenue Cycle Management) in WA State. She has worked in Assisted Living and has a background in Chronic Care Medicaid (she co-authored a book on the topic that was published in 2000). She previously worked for Bersin by Deloitte, a worldwide Human Resource Research and Consulting company.
- Heidi's free time is spent renovating a 28' RV with her husband while also exploring and learning about Southern California.