Physician - Internal Medicine
Jefferson City, TN 37760
Fantastic opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician to join a leading family practice group in a beautiful southern US community.
We are seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join well-established Multi-Specialty Group in east Tennessee.
The group has 500 employees and a full ancillary department with state-of-the-art technology.
The clinical team is highly trained, with board-certified physicians and healthcare providers that are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of medical services. We provide an advanced level of healthcare from birth to geriatrics, whether it is a Family Medicine or Specialty Care.
Financial package may include some or all of the following:
- Income Guarantee (through the hospital) - year one - based on MGMA guidelines
- Commencement Bonus
- Residency Stipend
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Relocation Expenses
- Option for Partnership
Recruiting is like getting up the nerve and confidence to ask someone to Prom Night: you have to find some possibilities, practice what you are going to say/ask, be ready for a “No thanks.” But when it’s “YES!,” wow what a feeling of triumph!
- George Britton joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2019. In his own words, George says he became a partner “because Goodwin Recruiters are the best trained, most determined, and are supremely devoted to finding the best people in the job market, giving our clients hiring choices they never knew were even available.”
- George spent his entire career in medicine and healthcare services. Over those decades, he had the privilege to recruit and hire many of the best physicians, nurses, therapists, first responders, and executive leaders in healthcare. “What a feeling, to be part of a team who cure disease, alleviate pain and suffering, and restore hope to patients and families.”
- George is most proud of his wife, Rita. Before coming to the United States, Rita had never traveled outside of communist eastern Europe (not allowed!), nor had even flown on a plane. She came to the US carrying one suitcase, no money, no job, and did not speak one word of English. But Rita was bound and determined to build a life here that would allow her to give her young daughter a college education and her parents a taste of what it really means to be an immigrant to this country. And that is exactly what she did.