Physician - Interventional Cardiologist - Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Currently seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join this cardiology group. Will also have access to the multidisciplinary group of CV surgeons, Non-Invasive Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Cardiologists in Ft. Wayne, IN.
Current and recent Cardiology fellows are encouraged to apply.
This position can include Visa support.
Position Details for Interventional Cardiologist:
- Highlights: Accredited Chest Pain Center, American College of Cardiology Cath Lab Accreditation
- Advanced Imaging all within the cardiac service line: 3D Echo, Nuclear, Cardiac MRI, and Cardiac CT
- Research opportunities available within our own research organization
- 3 Cath Labs
- Cerner EMR with Lumedx Cardiac PACS
- Ability to tailor your key responsibilities to your strengths
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Base Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Potential for fellowship stipend
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health, Retirement, & Vacation
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- The second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1.2M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Family activities: the award-winning Children s Zoo and Science Central Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
- www.visitfortwayne.com, www.cityoffortwayne.org, www.fwchamber.org
I enjoy learning every day about people and what it takes to make both sides of the recruiting equation work.
- Heidi Macomber joined Goodwin Recruiting as an independent business partner in February 2019. She previously owned a small boutique healthcare staffing and recruiting agency.
- Heidi grew up in Upstate New York, in the Finger Lakes region, and now travels the country with her husband. They are full-time, working RV-ers, and Heidi cannot think of anything better than the freedom to discover new places, meet new people, and make new memories.
- Heidi earned an MBA in Human Resource Management from Excelsior College and a BS degree in Business, Management, and Economics with a concentration in Information Systems from SUNY Empire State College. She is SHRM-CP certified and was part of the inaugural recruiting certification class of Recruiter.com. Heidi is continuously seeking out new information, new ideas, and better understanding on any HR topics, privacy and security as it relates to the medical community and PHI, systems learning with statistical programming, and AI in the field of staffing and recruitment.
- Heidi has a long background in the dialysis field and has had the opportunity to work with DaVita in NY, HI, AZ, CA, and WA state. She has helped open denovo dialysis clinics (including one in Lahaina, HI), worked with the Southwest Kidney Institute in AZ, assisted with the transition of acquired clinics, helped setup and train new Crown Web users, and worked in the Corporate Credit Department (Revenue Cycle Management) in WA State. She has worked in Assisted Living and has a background in Chronic Care Medicaid (she co-authored a book on the topic that was published in 2000). She previously worked for Bersin by Deloitte, a worldwide Human Resource Research and Consulting company.
- Heidi's free time is spent renovating a 28' RV with her husband while also exploring and learning about Southern California.