Physician - Otolaryngology - Foley, AL
Foley, AL 36535
We are currently seeking an additional board certified/board eligible Otolaryngologist to join one other in private practice. The position is located in South Baldwin County and will provide comprehensive diagnosis, treatment, and surgery for ear, nose, and throat conditions for both adult and pediatric patients. 10 days of call coverage per month, currently.
Otolaryngologist Compensation Package (may include):
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
Nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day, you bet on people, not on strategies. - Lawrence Bossidy, Former COO of General Electric
- Jeremy Richey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Jeremy came to Goodwin with 20 years of Healthcare experience.
- He has a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Jeremy lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with his wife, four children, and their pit bull, Hank.